Trigger Sound Monitor
The Trigger - Provides an easy visual cue to indicate the loudness in any group exercise environment. User-defined threshold means that YOU decide what 'too loud' really means.
The Trigger is a Sound Pressure level (SPL) Monitor that monitors the room sound level based on a user definable db level setting. The Trigger is also design to link with other Fitness Audio products to actively limit the sound based on accurate live sound readings while in use. The adjustable setting range for the 79-109 dB in 3dB steps. Green is normal operation, the yellow section lights up 6 dB before the preset noise limit is reached, and the red section lights up at the target limit volume level.
Perfect for all those who need an accurate but simple noise indicator.
- Use as stand alone indicator or linked with Aeromix 2+2DC (for Temporary Sound Muting) or SPL-2 Govnor Limiter (for Sound Limiting).
- Range 79 - 109 dB
- Adjustable set points 3 dB increments
- A- or C-weighted readings to most accurately read your room
- Mounting holes on rear
- Link for Aeromix 2+2DC / Govnor Limiter - Molex Plug input - use 24 guage or larger - 3 wire - CAT 5 is acceptable
- Size 3” x 11” x 1.5”
- Under 1 lb.
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- Swarm 5 FX LED Effect Light$219.99
- Audio-Technica System 9 with Aeromic Headset
As low as $566.65 Regular Price $573.94
- Custom Configurable 2 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $1,951.90
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch$17.99
- Economy Group Ex Fitness Sound System 400
To $2,102.63 Regular Price $2,394.80