Shure BLX Handheld Wireless Mic System
Shure BLX Handheld System BLX24/PG58 Handheld transmitter wireless mic system. Includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, a microphone clip, a power supply, 2 AA batteries and a user guide.
The BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System is part of Shure's BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box.
If you need a BLX System that is rack mountable with a handheld microphone visit: Shure BLX24R Handheld Wireless Mic System
Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. See the product downloards tab for the user manual and a brochure.Frequency bands availble are H9, H10 and J10.
BLX iHandheld Wireless Mic System includes:
- BLX4 single-channel receiver
- BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter
- microphone clip
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- and a user guide
- System Working Range 91 m (300 ft) Line of Sight Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- Audio Frequency Response 50 to 15,000 Hz Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range 100 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Polarity Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
Tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals, the SM58 is a legendary live vocal microphone known for its rugged reliability on tour.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- Fit 750 Portable PA w/Emic HeadsetSpecial Price $1,199.99 Regular Price $1,299.99
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch$17.99
- Replacement Transmitter For Fit1010 or Fit800 (AS-TVMBP)Special Price $159.99 Regular Price $175.00
- Custom Configurable 2 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $1,951.90
- Economy Group Ex Fitness Sound System 400
From $1,469.61 Regular Price $1,673.82
To $1,706.66 Regular Price $2,394.80
- Swarm 5 FX LED Effect Light$219.99