Samson Airline 77 with QE Fitness Headset
Airline Frequency Note:
If you’re not sure which Airline frequencies work in your area: let AV Now choose. High powered UHF digital broadcasting varies from city to city and can interfere with UHF wireless mic operation. AV Now uses the most current FCC information to make sure your Airline frequency will operate without interference in your area. Channels N1 through N6 are discontinued
Channels N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, and N6 are affected by the FCC 600 MHz Auction which will eventually make its use prohibited by law after a transition period. Our most current information estimates that the transition period will be approximately 3 years, ending summer 2020. This estimate may change over time. Click here for more information.
- No more bodypack transmitters!
- Sweat-resistant QE mic element and AH1 headset transmitter
- Fitness-rated for aerobics use
- NO BODYPACK NEEDED
- Combines the CR77 Receiver with Samson's classic Airline with built-in transmitter on the headset.
- A breakthrough micro circuitry allows the AH1 to operate on a tiny triple-A battery with 14-hours of life.
- Plus, AirLine transmitters give you great sound and reliable wireless reception over long ranges, wherever you use it.
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) means your system is operating on a much clearer frequency band with less interference.
- Recommended options: Samson sweat cap, (one included), windscreens, neoprene wrap.
AirLine 77 is Samson classic version of the AirLine series that features the first micro-technology transmitters in the industry. Traditional wireless systems consist of belt-packs and wires that hinder the performer. With AirLine 77, you get a true wireless system because there are no belt-packs and no cables, allowing the user complete freedom.
The AirLine headset transmitters feature the Samson QE Fitness microphone elements. The fitness-specific QE headsets were designed to go around the back of your head rather than over the top. This allows the transmitter to be attached directly to the headband, out of the way and completely unobtrusive, while being comfortable and secure during performances or exercise routines.
All of the AirLine 77 fitness headset transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14 hours of operation on a single battery.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. The CR77 receiver features a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob allows easy adjustment of audio output. The new synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and un-balanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. Two CR77 receivers can be rack mounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
- Channel K1: 489.050 MHz
- Channel K2: 490.975 MHz
- Channel K3: 492.425 MHz
- Channel N1: 642.375 MHz - discontinued
- Channel N2: 642.875 MHz - discontinued
- Channel N3: 644.125 MHz - discontinued
- Channel N4: 644.750 MHz - discontinued
- Channel N5: 645.500 MHz - discontinued
- Channel N6: 645.750 MHz - discontinued
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|