Complete Virtual Content Creator Kit with Wireless Mic System - for Use with Laptop
This Kit includes a Samson Airline Micro wireless mic system, USB mixer, 2 monitor speakers, and connection cables for everything.
Your voice is mic'd with the Samson Micro wireless mic system and perfectly mixed with your music using the mixer. The mixer connects to your computer for streaming/recording and also to the Samson Studio Monitors - giving you great-sounding in-room monitoring of what your virtual class is hearing.
Optional adapter cables (sold separately):
- Adapter cable for iPhone/iPad: Click here
- Adapter cable for Macbook or Samsung S8 or newer smartphones without standard USB-A ports: Click here
The Samson AirLine Micro System is a rechargeable UHF wireless system that's ideal for fitness instruction. The Micro's lightweight Earset Microphone has a comfortable fit and crystal clear vocal quality. Samson Airline_Micro User Manual
10-Input 2-Bus Mixer
The USB mixer is the heart of your virtual studio and provides the tools you need to produce professional-quality 'voice over music' audio for streaming / recording virtual fitness classes. Connect to your laptop and studio monitors and you're ready to stream/record your virtual class. For more info, view the User Guide: 2 Channel USB Compact Mixer Manual
Ideal monitor speakers for your virtual fitness class studio. Easily connect to the Behringer mixer and hear 'in-the-room' what your virtual class is hearing on your video stream or recording.
* For product information or assistance with streaming set up contact us here or give us a call at: 1-800-491-6874, M - F, 8am - 4pm PST.
Helpful blog posts related to setting up your streaming instruction and virtual classes:
- How can I get the best quality voice AND music in virtual classes and streaming?
- Sound Samples of Voice Over Music Streaming Solutions
- Streaming Solutions and Virtual Instruction: Streaming 101
- Virtual Instruction and Streaming Solutions
- What cables do I need to set up a Behringer Q802USB mixer for virtual fitness class audio?
- Zoom App Settings for Virtual Fitness Class Instruction Streaming
- Q&A Webinar Recording: Audio Quality and Equipment Issues During Live Streaming
For product information or assistance with streaming set up contact us here or give us a call at: 1-800-491-6874, M - F, 8am - 4pm PST.