M-209c VHF Transmitter for Fitness Audio Wireless System
The V-Series system by fitness Audio was discontinued. The Fitness Audio U-Series Base System is a direct replacement and will be compatible with Fitness Audio mics.
Additional Transmitter for Fitness Audio VHF Wireless System. Add on, backup, or replace a transmitter for the premier low cost fitness microphone system. Built for fitness with a single on/off switch, coated circuit board, and no antenna wire on the transmitter pack.
Replacement or Additional Transmitter for your Fitness Audio V-Series Wireless Mic System. Model M-209C
Note: Please specify your frequency or channel when ordering. You'll need to know which of the three available frequencies your receiver operates on before ordering. Model: M-209C Questions? Just call us at 800-491-6874.
If you're looking at replacing an existing transmitter, you'll find the frequency information listed inside, next to the battery compartment. Next to the battery, there's a little box with all of the transmitter's vital statistics. The one you're looking for is the 'FREQ" line, meaning frequency. It's typically displayed as V200/US.1, V200/US.2, or V200/US.3. The last digit is your frequency number.
- Heavy Duty 4-pin TA4F connector built to handle the rigors of fitness industry sound and compatible with the most popular fitness headword microphones such as the Aeromic and the E-mic.
- No antenna wire to fray and cause interference.
- One switch ON/OFF
- 9V battery (not included)
- Exclusive marine-grade coating on internal circuit board protects your microphone equipment from sweat. Group exercise-proof!
- Battery indicator light - Quick red flash =good , Long red light = replace
- Warranty: 1 Year (20 classes per week)