ALTO 10-inch 1100 Watt Powered Speaker
Plug and play active speaker/portable sound system. Features 2 channel built-in mixer and amplifier with both music and microphone inputs. These speakers solve every performance and installation challenge you have. They are high-performance in every sense: Their new transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction.
A perfect way to go portable for less! Get rid of that boom box and get a real portable system for your Group Exercise classes. Just add a microphone and a music player (iPod, mp3 player, or CD player), and you've got an entire portable solution. The built-in mixer has input jacks for microphones as well as music players.
- Frequency range:(-10 dB): 53 Hz -20 kHz
- Dimensions: 20.8 in x 13in x 12in (H x W x D)
- Net Weight: 26 lbs.
- High-Frequency driver: Neodymium compression driver, 1” exit with 1” voice coil
- Low-frequency driver: 10"
- Mic Input Connector: XLR & 1/4"
- Line Input Connector: XLR & 1/4"
- Continuous (RMS): 550W (350W + 200W)
- Peak Power: 1,100W
The new Alto Professional Truesonic TS3 Series does everything you demand in a no-compromise family of professional loudspeakers. These speakers solve every performance and installation challenge you have.
They are high-performance in every sense: Their new transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction. And they are “high-performance” from a concept and manufacturing standpoint—we made sure that every aspect of their design outperformed what it had to do. The end result is loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations.
Included in the Box
- iPod/Mp3/Audio player connection cable (1/8” to 1/4" connectors) included
- Power cord included. This is not a battery-powered unit.
*iPod not included.
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 54 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 20.6” x 12.6” x 11.8” / 524mm x 320mm x 300mm
- Weight Net Weight: 26.1 lbs. / 11.9 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Accessories: TSB810 Bracket, TS210 Cover