Symetrix Single Wall Plate Input Controller
The ARC-2e is a menu-driven remote control for Symetrix DSPs with 24 menus each with up to 16 items used to control multiple basic functions or complex logic-based events including volume, presets, source selection, room combining and more. The 8-character backlit display supports up to thirty-one scrolling characters, providing user feedback for control assignments, default settings, and actions. The three buttons navigate menus, adjust parameters, and enable or disable the wall panel.
- a menu-driven remote control for Symetrix DSPs
- 8-character backlit display supports up to thirty-one scrolling characters
- ARC-2e mounts in a single gang electrical box (US)
- 24 menus each with up to 16 items
- used to control multiple basic functions or complex logic-based events
- control volume, presets, source selection, room combining and more
- Package Weight 0.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.3" x 8.2" x 3.3"
Pressing the menu button moves the user through the menu names. The menu button also acts as a preset trigger when a preset list is scrolled. The up/down arrow buttons adjust parameter settings and scroll through preset lists. Holding the menu button and using the up/ down arrow keys move the user forward or backward through the menus.
The wall panel’s behavior is programmable. Menu brightness in active and inactive states can be set independently so the display will dim in light-sensitive environments. When idle the ARC-2e can scroll a message and return to the top of its menu tree. Programmable upper and lower parameter limits contain ranges of adjustment and a button press lockout prevents tampering. The ARC-2e is furnished with a white faceplate and mounts in a single gang electrical box (US).
Optional Aluminum Faceplate
The ARC-2e Aluminum Faceplate is a single gang aluminum replacement for the stock plastic faceplate.