Symetrix Jupiter 8 Digital Signal Processor
Jupiter packages powerful DSP into a zero learning curve, turn-key family of audio processors. Standing on the shoulders of Symetrix’ world-class open architecture DSP platforms, Jupiter upholds our commitment to pristine sound.
- Three audio input/output options
- Jupiter 4 (4 in, 4 out), Jupiter 8 (8 in, 8 out), and Jupiter 12 (12 in, 4 out).
- High feature to cost ratio
- Near zero programming time slashes installation costs.
- Over 70 apps for turn-key design
- Categories include mixing and routing, public address/distribution, sound reinforcement, special purpose DSP
- Signal routings, whether simple or complex, are fully tested and ready to go right out of the box
- Warranty: 2 years
Control made easy. Multiple control options include zero cost ARC-WEB browser interface and low-cost Symetrix ARC wall panels. A stable, human-readable protocol is used to program third-party touch screens.
Incredible sounding DSP. An abundance of DSP resources power apps that are packed with features like dynamics, EQ, FIR filters, feedback fighters, loudspeaker management, automixing, and matrixing.
Help is built in. The software connection wizard provides fast and easy IP linking to the DSP hardware. The external control wizard guides effortless programming of multiple user control devices.
This unit is great for background music systems in fitness centers and gyms, as well as in group ex and spin rooms.