Special Projects EVO Wireless Mic System
500 MHZ SYSTEMS NOW AVAILABLE - NO WIRES-NO BODYPACK.
The fitness mic with a built-in transmitter that’s not afraid of a little water. The Evo’s revolutionary patented design combines the small transmitter with the headset. It completely eliminates the bodypack transmitter. With the press of a button, the Scan16 receiver will find a clear channel for you. Then, set the Evo to match that channel and you are ready to go. The system will remember these settings even after you turn the components off. After use, simply connect the Evo to its charging cable and walk away – it will be charged and ready when you are. Up to 4 hours of talk time, depending on use.
- No bodypack, no cables
- Water-resistant microphone element and transmitter
- Built-in recharging system - no more batteries to replace
- Frequency agile - 16 FCC-safe UHF channels
- Noise-canceling microphone element
- Operates with the Scan16 receiver or with Special Projects Audio portables
- Not recommended for hot yoga
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF band, 540 – 570 MHz
- RF Power Output: 7.5 mW
- Microphone Element: Noise-canceling, bi-directional condenser
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer
- Operating Range: Up to 300 feet
- Talk Time: Up to 4 hours, depending on use
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Evo Manual 2_2014.pdf (Size: 1.9 MB)
New! Patented "True-Wireless" Design The patented new fitness wireless system that beautifully integrates the transmitter to the headset, freeing you from the bodypack! Recharging, water-resistant, sixteen channels and a revolutionary new design that completely eliminates the bodypack transmitter! The Evo combines the small transmitter with the headset.