Shure MVi Digital Audio Interface - Connect your Wireless Mic System to Computer, Phone or Tablet
This product is no longer available. Please contact us for product alternatives.
Easily connect your wireless mic system to a computer, phone or tablet. Shure's MVi Digital Audio Interface connects your wireless receiver's XLR or 1/4" output to a computer or mobile device. The MOTIV MVi Portable Digital Audio Interface connects to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad or Android device for seamless, high-quality audio capture. Great for using your wireless mic system for video streaming or recording. Equipped with 5 built-in DSP preset modes to let you easily dial in your audio.
- 5 DSP preset modes for EQ
- Limiter settings
- Gain control
- Mute, and volume controls
For product information or assistance with streaming set up contact us here or give us a call at: 1-800-491-6874, M - F, 8am - 4pm PST.
The compact MOTIV MVi connects your wireless microphone system's receiver to a computer or mobile device for video streaming or recording. For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS device with Lightning Connector, as well as most Android devices (contact our expert team for full compatibility details), giving you absolute control. This robust all-metal unit features a combined XLR and 6.3 mm input.
- 5 DSP preset modes for EQ, compression, and limiter settings
- Touch panel provides control for gain, mute, and headphone volume
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Combined XLR microphone and 6.3 mm instrument input
- Supplies phantom power for use with condenser microphones
The unit has five preset DSP modes which configure audio settings so you can start streaming or recording immediately. The built-in touch panel also provides control for gain, mute.