Shure GLXD24/SM58 Wireless System with Handheld Microphone
Special order. Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Please note: Special order items don't qualify for free shipping. They are non-returnable but may be exchanged for the same item if there is a manufacturer's defect. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding special orders.
Shure's GLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of Shure's GLX-D wireless systems family. The revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
The GLXD24/SM58 Mic System includes:
- One GLXD4 receiver
- One GLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter
- A microphone clip
- A power supply
- Rechargeable battery
- USB cable
- Carrying case
- And a user guide
- Note: The GLXD24/SM58 = Z2 Operates in the Z2 frequency band
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- GLXD24/SM58 Brochure
- GLXD24/SM58 User Guide
Shure's GLXD24/SM58 Wireless System with a Handheld Microphone effortlessly combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box.
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems. Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver details:
- LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band)
- Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open frequencies
- Continuous interference monitoring avoids signal interruption by automatically switching frequencies
- Integrated transmitter battery charging station
- Operate up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- Hi-res LCD screen status display including battery run-time in hours/minutes
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Battery Requirements - Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries