Sennheiser SK100G3 Bodypack Transmitter
This item is discontinued. Please contact us for alternative transmitter options.
B 626-668 MHz is affected by the FCC 600 MHz Auction which will eventually make its use prohibited by law after a transition period. Our most current information estimates that the transition period will be approximately 3 years, ending summer 2020. This estimate may change over time. Click here for more information.
The SK100G3 bodypack is lightweight and extremely compact but packs a ton of high-end features.Backlit graphic display gives you real-time information on frequency and battery life. An ultra-rugged metal casing and infrared frequency syncing let you know right away that you're dealing with a seriously professional piece of gear. Capable of tuning to over 1,600 different UHF frequencies across a 42 MHz bandwidth, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a clear channel anywhere in the United States.
Rugged UHF transmitter pack with automatic infrared syncing
Here's just a few of the massive features list:
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference and noise when the transmitter is turned off
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 battery pack directly in the transmitter
- Threaded 1/8" input connector
- Batteries Included