Samson ATX Fitness Mic System
ATX-tend Your Reach
The AHX Fitness Headset system continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation with the world's smallest clip-on transmitter... The ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter clips directly to your belt or waistband, allowing you to you rule the stage with confidence. It provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Mic the Workout
The ATX transmitter features a Qe condenser microphone with a unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern. The Qe is also water-resistant, making it idea for group fitness instructors and other applications where perspiration is a concern. The Qe comes with a durabel, double ear headset that is designed to remain in place despite repetitious movement, as well as a windscreen for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise.
NOTE: This system is not compatible with the E-mic Fitness Headset.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR99 Wireless Receiver provides 80 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.
Samson's AHX Fitness Headset system offers frequency-agile UHF wireless freedom via the world's smallest clip-on transmitter, which places high definition sound, an internal rechargeable battery, and 300' of reliable performance in a device that fits in the palm of your hand. It also features a water-resistant condenser microphone and double ear headset ideal for fitness instructors and other high-energy performers.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Available in D or K band. If you don't know what channel to pick, select "Let AV Now Choose" and we'll pick the best channel based on your area.
- Lightweight, low visibility design for unobtrusive use.
- High quality electret condenser element delivers high output and exceptional sound quality.
- Full range frequency response for clear, crisp audio. The QV Headset is virtually flat to 10kHz, while the QE Headset utilizes a midrange "presence" peak for optimum reproduction of speech.
- Tight hypercardioid polar pattern (in the QV) and bi-directional noise cancellation design (in the QE) reduces background noise, minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
- QE Headset includes internal radio frequency (RF) suppression, making it suitable for use in high-RF urban areas.
- Microphones are molded to high quality gooseneck booms constructed of brass over stainless steel wire with matt black polyurethane covering. Compliant molding reduces microphone handling noise, and the booms bend smoothly, hold their shape and are rated to withstand over a thousand 90° bends without degrading.
- Both the QV and QE Headsets are moisture protected, and the QE is water resistant, making it the microphone of choice for aerobics instruction or in other high-humidity environments.
- Both the QV and QE Headset microphones terminate with a P3 connector which plugs into to the PM4 phantom power adaptor.
- The PM4 phantom power adaptor is used to supply the QE/QV microphone with phantom power, while transforming the impedance from high to low to compensate for longer cable runs.
AHX Fitness Headset System
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
CR99 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
ATX Wireless Transmitter
- Clips directly to belt or waistband
- Qe condenser microphone capsule with unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern
- Water-resistant mic design for high-energy instructors/performers
- Double ear headset
- Windscreen included
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
Specifically designed for aerobics and fitness training, the QE headset mic is light, comfortable and features a water-resistant mic element to protect against perspiration. This mic can be individually adjusted for a perfect fit. Check out QE's User Manual in our download tab for more details.
Waterproof, lightweight headset includes high quality condenser mic element to significantly reduce feedback. Works only with Samson T3 connectors.
- Modern condenser mic element
- Hypercardioid pattern to reduce feedback
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response for clear, articulate sound
- Water-resistant design
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Special headband for tighter fit
- Adjustable metal gooseneck for easy mic positioning
- Locking detachable P3 connector reduces cable/connection problems