Samson AR2 Micro Receiver
This product is discontinued. Please contact us for other options.
This unit is affected by the FCC 600 MHz Auction which will eventually make its use prohibited by law after a transition period. Our most current information estimates that the transition period will be approximately 3 years, ending summer 2020. This estimate may change over time. Click here for more information.
Samson AR2 Receiver with dock and cable. The receiver is compatible with the Samson AH2 micro earset transmitter.
To eliminate continually changing batteries, Samson has designed this micro-size UHF wireless 600 Mhz system to be fully rechargeable, supplying lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and USB DC power inputs for both the AH2 earset transmitter and AR2 receiver. A handy docking station for the receiver also provides a USB DC input and a 3.5mm balanced audio output. Because of these convenient recharging capabilities, the days of constantly changing the batteries in your wireless system are over.
Despite its modest size and inconspicuous appearance, the AR2 receiver boasts meticulous engineering that provides AirLine Micro with professional sound reproduction and exceptional reliability. Like the AH2 transmitter, the AR2 also houses a rechargeable battery that will offer about seven hours of operation. A 3.5mm unbalanced mic/line level output and USB DC power input round out the features on this pioneering receiver.
- Low-profile wireless receiver (2.36 x 1.67 x .51)
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for power and recharging
- 3.5mm unbalanced mic/line level output
- Provides secure base for AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging
- USB DC input for power and recharging (cables included)
- 3.5mm balanced audio output (cables included)