QSC GX7 Power Amplifier
Special order. Usually delivered in 1-2 weeks. Item does not qualify for free shipping. NOTE: This special order cannot be canceled or returned.
725 Watt amplifier from QSC. Simple 2-channel analog amplifier with plenty of power. QSC's GX-series amplifiers are ideal for fitness facilities that require maximum performance on a limited budget.
- Ideal for fitness facilities that require maximum performance on a limited budget
- Professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing and long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to GX
- GX7 provides 725 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms, which is ideal for speakers in the 350-500 Watt range
Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, light weight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value - something everyone can use. The GX7 provides 725 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms, which is ideal for speakers in the 350-500 Watt range.
- Power at 8 Ohms: 725W
- Power at 4 Ohms: 1000W
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz, 20 kHz, +0, -1 dB
- Input Connectors (each channel) 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel RCA, unbalanced
- Output Connectors (each channel): Speakon®, 1/4", Binding posts
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection, Load protected against DC faults
- Height: 3.5" (89 mm) 2RU
- Width: 19" (483 mm)
- Depth: 10.1" (257 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov