OPEN BOX - QSC Acoustic Design S8T Install BLACK Speaker
OPEN BOX ITEM - No returns. Manufacturer's warranty is upheld (warranty period varies by manufacturer). Limited quantities available. Please contact us for additional assistance.
The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S8T is a surface mounted 70/100V, 8” two-way loudspeaker system, ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications.
Fitness Facilities - Restaurant - Retail - Audio-Visual - Education - Concourses - Casinos - Transportation Terminals - Worship Facilities
AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
The even, accurate frequency response of the AD-S8T is aided by a 60-watt low-loss, low-saturation transformer with selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass. To enhance weather resistance, the rotary selector is located on the back of the enclosure, protected by a weather grommet.
User Guide: QSC Acoustic Design S8T Install Speaker
Installers will appreciate the award-winning X-Mount™ system included with each full-range AcousticDesign™ model. This ingenious mounting solution achieves unprecedented ease-of-installation in horizontal, vertical, wall, or ceiling deployments. Knurled surfaces at the pivot planes ensure the load will not drift or sag over time. Articulation marks allow pre-configuration of the X-Mount™ while on the ground with no special tools required. Once secure, the loudspeaker installs in seconds, allowing the installer to work safer, smarter, and faster with repeatable results
• DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
• X-Mount™ system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
• Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™, available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms
• Low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 8Ω bypass
• Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
• Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
• Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance
• M10 fittings for optional yoke mount or suspended installations
• Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010) • Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online
|Effective frequency range1||55 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage2||200 watts / 40 volts (rms)|
|Net weight||24.1 lb / 11 kg|
|17.3 × 10 × 9.9|
|Shipping weight||32.1 lb / 14.5 kg|
|24.3 × 13.8 × 13.8|
|Included accessories||X-Mount mounting system, Euroblock connector,
input panel cover