OPEN BOX - QSC Acoustic Design S8T Install BLACK Speaker
This open box item is sold out. This page is left up for reference only. New QSC Acoustic Design S8T Install Speakers are available for sale here.
OPEN BOX ITEM - MINOR SCUFF ON TOP No returns. Manufacturer's warranty is upheld (warranty period varies by manufacturer). The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S8T is a surface mounted 70/100V, 8” two-way loudspeaker system, ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications.
Fitness Facilities - Restaurant - Retail - Audio-Visual - Education - Concourses - Casinos - Transportation Terminals - Worship Facilities
AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
The even, accurate frequency response of the AD-S8T is aided by a 60-watt low-loss, low-saturation transformer with selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass. To enhance weather resistance, the rotary selector is located on the back of the enclosure, protected by a weather grommet.
User Guide: QSC Acoustic Design S8T Install Speaker
Installers will appreciate the award-winning X-Mount™ system included with each full-range AcousticDesign™ model. This ingenious mounting solution achieves unprecedented ease-of-installation in horizontal, vertical, wall, or ceiling deployments. Knurled surfaces at the pivot planes ensure the load will not drift or sag over time. Articulation marks allow pre-configuration of the X-Mount™ while on the ground with no special tools required. Once secure, the loudspeaker installs in seconds, allowing the installer to work safer, smarter, and faster with repeatable results
• DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
• X-Mount™ system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
• Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™, available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms
• Low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 8Ω bypass
• Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
• Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
• Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance
• M10 fittings for optional yoke mount or suspended installations
• Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010) • Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online
|Effective frequency range1||55 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage2||200 watts / 40 volts (rms)|
|Net weight||24.1 lb / 11 kg|
|17.3 × 10 × 9.9|
|Shipping weight||32.1 lb / 14.5 kg|
|24.3 × 13.8 × 13.8|
|Included accessories||X-Mount mounting system, Euroblock connector,
input panel cover