Chauvet Intimidator Intimidator Scan LED 300 Special Effects Lighting
This product is discontinued this page is left up for reference only. For more lighting ideas visit our complete lighting collection at: Lighting Collection
Intimidator LED Light Bright and compact LED scanner with tons of features to enhance any show or group exercise program. Professional effects from a unit of this size and price was completely impossible just a few years ago. Now, Chauvet has introduces the latest in the Intimidator line, and its feature set will turn your fitness classes into full-on events.
Intimidator™ Scan LED 300
It's a bright, compact LED scanner with a crisp, 3-sided prism which duplicates the beam for great effects and a larger coverage area. Its high-frequency LED dimming allows for flicker-free video operation and it's packed with tons of features to enhance any performance, fitness-related or otherwise.
It features a motorized focus for crisp gobos, sound-activated programs, and built-in automated programs for a synchronized show in master or slave mode. Plus, you can power link up to 4 units and save some time running cables and extension cords.
• Bright and compact LED scanner with tons of features to enhance any show
• Interchangeable, rotating gobos plus separate, saturated colors allow extra flexibility and effects
• Built-in movement macros and move-in-black features minimize programming time
• Motorized focus allows the gobos to be crisp when projected at almost any distance
• Electronic dimming and strobe features deliver silent operation with no moving parts
• Crisp, 3-sided prism splits the beam for great effects and to cover a larger area
• Individual reset of pan/tilt, color, gobo, prism and focus allows the show to continue no matter what happens
• High-frequency LED dimming allows for flicker-free video operation
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords (US version only)
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• Easy-access to built-in automated programs that generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode