Hurricane Hazer - Open Box
This open box item is currently out of stock. However, we do have new units available for sale with warranty, give us a call at 800-491-6874.
Open-box special! Only one available at this price. This unit has been opened and may have cosmetic defects, but is guaranteed to be free of operational defects.
Hurricane Haze 2D Special Effect Hazer - Combine with lighting for enhanced atmospheric effects. Add a mysterious vibe to your aerobics instruction and really make your lighting effective. Can easily be controlled from a central location, such as the stage of a group exercise studio. Get Hazy!
• Water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
• Continuous output after minimal initial warm-up ensures the haze is always ready
• Digital display sets DMX functions and stand-alone settings with ease
• Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable in stand-alone mode via digital display (no controller needed)
• User-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where it’s needed
• Low-fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine when the tank is empty
• Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
View: Hurricane Hazer 2D Quick Reference Guide
View: Hurricane Hazer 2D User Manual
Hurricane™ Haze 2D is a water-based haze machine with continuous output and a digital display to set DMX and stand alone functions with ease. It features adjustable blower output speeds and nozzle to get the haze where you need it. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid. An included wired, timer remote stores conveniently in the fixture.
• DMX channels: 2
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Tank capacity: 0.7 gal (2.5 l)
• Remote length: 15 ft (4.6 m)
• Heat-up time: 5 min
• Output: 1,200 cfm
• Fluid consumption: 8.2 ml/min
• Breaker size: 15 A
• Input voltage: 120 VAC 60 Hz or 230 V 50 Hz
• Power and current: 533 W, 4.4 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 533 W, 2.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 18.7 lbs (8.5 kg)
• Size: 11.2 x 10.5 x 13.7 in (285 x 267 x 350 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
* Warranty 1 year