FlexMix2.2 - 6-Channel Fitness Mixer with Front Aux Input
Changes From FLEXMIX-1
1. Mini 3.5mm (Aux) input on front panel
2. 4 Parallel XLR outputs FlexMix2.2 - 6 Channel Mixer w/ front Aux input.
Simple to use for anybody, not just sound engineers. This mixer features just what you need to teach group exercise classes, and nothing else. Volume, bass, treble, and that's it. Two microphone and four music inputs allow for maximum controllability without all of the bells and whistles.
This custom designed mixer features volume, bass, treble, and that's it. Up to two microphones and three music sources give you maximum flexibility without bells or whistles. This mixer features just what you need to teach group exercise fitness classes, and nothing else. Simple to use for anybody, not just sound engineers.
An AV Now Exclusive! Innovative and Affordable. Designed specifically for Group Exercise, but can be used in any application where an easy user interface and maximum flexibility is needed.
- Two mic inputs (XLR & 1/4) and four (RCA) music inputs with separate Treble and Bass controls for each group.
- Front Mic and Music Inputs (phones or media players) for instructors who bring their own gear.
- Hidden master volume on the back of the unit to control main mix output volume
- Hidden Line Input 4 Volume on the back of the unit.
- FREE Aux connection cable.
- MADE IN THE USA.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- Designed by AV Now!
- MODEL: 2.2
- Size: 19" wide, 1.75" tall, and 4.75" deep.
- Aux (3.5 MM) music input on front panel
- 4 Parallel XLR Outputs