FlareCON Air DMX Light Controller - OPEN BOX
This open box item is no longer available. View our entire Chauvet Collection for more options.
This unit has been opened and may have minor cosmetic defects. It is guaranteed to be free of any operational issues and has our standard 30-day money back guarantee. Save today! ONLY ONE AVAILABLE at this price. The FlareCON Air Handheld Lighting Controller utilizes cell phones, iPads and tablets and turns them into wireless DMX controllers. It works with all CHAUVET DJ Freedom series fixtures as well as all D-Fi products for versatile control over your rig.
The FlareCON Air utilizes cell phones and tablets and turns them into wireless DMX controllers. It works with all CHAUVET DJ Freedom series fixtures as well as all D-Fi products for versatile control over your rig.
- FlareCON App is now available for download: Android | iOS
- Compact, easy-to-use Wi-Fi receiver and wireless D-Fi transmitter in a single unit
- Compatible with Android operating system and Mac OS on both smartphones and tablets
- Output can be used in wireless D-Fi and/or wired DMX protocols
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
The FlareCON app is available for both Android and iOS in both phone and tablet versions. The FlareCON Air can also connect directly to a DMX controller to send wireless signals out to an unlimited number of D-Fi lights or receivers. Download Here: Android | iOS
The built-in Wi-Fi transmitter connects with cell phones and tablets running the FREE FlareCON app, to allow the user to control the connected lighting fixtures. The FlareCON Air then converts the Wi-Fi signal from the phone or tablet into D-Fi and wirelessly transmits those signals to an unlimited number of receivers. The FlareCON app is available for both Android and iOSÂ® in both phone and tablet versions. The FlareCON Air can also connect directly to a DMX controller to send wireless signals out to an unlimited number of D-Fi lights or receivers.
The FlareCON Air is fully FCC and RTTE compliant.
DMX Channels: 512
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 1.2 lb (0.6 kg)
Size: 5.59 x 3.58 x 1.81 in (142 x 91 x 46 mm)
Approvals: CE, FCC
- External Power Supply
- Warranty Card
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty