Fitness Audio Mic System with 2 E-mic Headsets and Additional Transmitter
The V-Series system by Fitness Audio is discontinued.
The Fitness Audio U-Series Base System is a direct replacement and will be compatible with Fitness Audio mics.Recommended for up to 40 classes per week when headsets and transmitters are alternated. 2 E-mic Headsets and 2 Transmitter packs for heavy duty applications.
- An AV Now Best Seller PLUS the ultimate in fitness headsets.
- Our best-selling system just got better.
- The Fitness Audio wireless mic system has been upgraded.
- In addition to the features listed below, we now offer a marine-grade coating on the transmitter circuit board for additional protection from sweat.
Belt Pack Transmitter features:
- Heavy Duty 4-pin connector built to handle the rigors of the fitness industry and compatible with the most popular fitness headsets such as the Aeromic and the Emic
- No antenna wire to fray and cause interference
- One switch ON/OFF
- 9V battery (not included)
- True Diversity for better reception in difficult wireless environments
- Tone Lock Squelch on receiver eliminates the on/off "pop" noise when the transmitter is turned off.
- Receiver adjustments on the back for "set it and forget it" simplicity
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Rack Mount (optional)
Although there are two headsets, they cannot be used at the same time. In order to use two wireless microphones at the same time, you must have two different receivers on two different frequencies. This system is a bundle that uses two headsets to reduce wear and tear on each headset. "Team-teaching" or using both headsets simultaneously is not possible with this bundle.