Fit 1000 Portable PA with Baquapak Mic System
This is a discontinued item. For more options visit our complete collection of Aqua-Aerobic Portable Sound Sytems and Speakers This page left up for reference only.
General Sound System Features:
- High-efficiency Class-D amplifier produces 120W RMS audio output (maximum music output 150W)
- Wired Audio Link Up to 20 SLAVEs can be linked through IN/OUT jacks to form a larger wired system.
- All-In-One! Easy to operate in both indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent aesthetic design built from a patented rugged aluminum enclosure.
- Rechargeable lead-acid batteries eliminate all cables so you can take it anywhere!
- Smart charging circuit with indicator LED.
- Speaker system: 10" full range
- Integrated preamplifier, mixer and amplifier circuitry.
- Anti-interference 'Pilot-tone' circuitry provides superior wireless reception.
- Fitness Audio brand Wireless transmitters available
- One XLR wired microphone input
- Audio outputs: Line out (RCA), Active out
- Audio inputs: Line in (RCA)
- SLAVE (active speaker) can have 1 or 2 receiver modules installed allowing it to function as an independent PA system.
- Wireless Audio Link larger system of multiple SLAVEs can be wirelessly linked using wireless built-in receiver/transmitter modules. No cables or wires at all!
- Anti-scratch bumper designed to avoid any scratches or marks during transportation.
- Integrated retractable handle and wheels for easy portability.
- Optional CD/USB/SD/Digital video player modules (including remote control) and digital recorder player module.
- The CD/USB player can be remotely operated from both front and rear of unit
- Tripod stand mountable
- 39 lbs.
Baquapak Mic system info:
An AV Now Exclusive!! The #1 completely submersible waterproof wireless microphone transmitter and headset system.
- The BaquaPak Aquatic Wireless Microphone System makes it so simple to get into the water.
- No cases to open, no buttons to push, just plug in the waterproof headset, the light comes on, and your transmitter is 'ON' and ready for you to teach.
- Only the BaquaPak's patented 'Positive ON' connection system provides the freedom from the transmitter accidentally being turned 'ON' (thus draining your battery) while being stored or handled.
- To recharge the transmitter pack just connect the charger and plug it in.
- Built exclusively by AV Now, you never have to open the waterproofed case and risk water damage. We have had the transmitter coated with a marine-grade quality lacquer.
- Additional headsets are available and recommended (due to the harsh environment of the pool) so you always have a back-up.
- The BaquaPak System includes receiver, waterproofed transmitter and headset, recharger and BaquaPak harness (not pictured)
- Hand-Built and Serviced by AV Now in the USA
The perfect solution for Aqua Aerobics Instruction. AV Now is your â€œOne Stopâ€ Aquatic Sound Supplier!