OPEN BOX Denon DN-300Z 1RU CD, SD, USB Player with BT and AM/FM
OPEN BOX - Denon DN-300Z 1RU CD, SD, USB Player with BT and AM/FM Receivers
No returns. The manufacturer's warranty is upheld (warranty period varies by manufacturer). Email or call us with your questions.
The Denon DN-300Z 1RU CD, SD, USB Player with BT and AM/FM Receivers poly-media player was born for multitasking in the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) world. Combining the best of disc, wireless, and solid-state media playback, the DN-300Z is an all-in-one audio player you can count on when the whole room is listening.
- Play audio from removable USB/SD/SDHC media
- Wireless audio playback from mobile devices via Bluetooth
- Up to 33m/100ft Bluetooth wireless range
- Super-fast loading slot-in CD player
- Plays CD-DA, MP3, WAV, and AAC files
- 3.5mm (⅛-inch) aux input
- AM/FM tuner with dedicated audio out for multi-room use
- Power-on-Play mode for automatic playback when powered on
- IR controllable with included, compact remote
- Lockable front panel prevents interruption
- Just 1 rack unit with detachable ears
Nobody likes ducking behind the podium just to press “play” for a colleague. The DN-300Z includes a built-in Bluetooth receiver so you can play audio wirelessly without the unsightly cables. Even more, our long-range wireless expertise lets you roam up to 100 feet away.
- Fast pairing to smartphones & tablets
- Long range operation
- Reliable connection
- Found in nearly all smart-devices
- Lets the user move around
- Easy to setup
Power on Play
A moment of silence should be planned. Power on Play automatically starts the first track on your USB drive, SD card, or CD when the DN-300Z is turned on. When the stakes are high, we get you up and running. FAST.
This kind of versatility would normally require tons of gear that take up valuable real estate. Even worse, each component would have to be connected to a receiver or A/V switch with more cables, and more headaches.
- Dimensions (mm): 44.5 (height) x 482.6 (width) x 347 (depth)
- Tuner frequencies (FM / AM):
- Americas: 87.50 Mhz – 107.90 Mhz / 520 kHz – 1710 kHz
- Power Supply: Americas: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Operating Temp: 5° to 35° C / 41° to 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 25-85%, no condensation
- Power Consumption: 30W