OVERSTOCK - D10 10" 2-Way Ceiling Speaker 200W
The D10 10" 2-Way Ceiling Speaker 200W has a more focused dispersion, higher sensitivity, output and greater LF extension than the smaller models. The high performance D10 is a true coaxial loudspeaker with a real compression driver concentrically arranged so that the upper frequencies emerge through the center of the low-frequency driver’s magnetic structure and cone via a precisely tapered Tru-Phase™ high-frequency waveguide. This special construction provides consistent, wide dispersion up to 16 kHz, all but eliminating high-frequency narrowing.
- High intelligibility with exceptional uniform coverage
- Width: 15.197 inches (386 mm) bezel diameter
- Depth:9.938 inches (252.4 mm) can depth
- Cutout Diameter: 14.125 inches (359 mm)
- Weight: 23.1 lbs (10.5 kg)
- Consistent, wide dispersion up to 16 kHz
- True coaxial loudspeakers with HF compression drivers
- Tru-Phase™ high-frequency waveguide
- Patented Carbon Ring Cone Technology™
- Spring loaded Drop-Stop™ installation assistant tabs support the back can on the included rails and C-ring to simplify installation
- Uniquely designed tile bridge support rails and snap-on C-ring support plates prevent sag
- Twist-Assist™ loudspeaker face retainer tabs for fast and easy installation
- ¾-inch and 1-inch knock-outs on the sides of the back can
- External loop-through Euroblock connectors
- Rear cover with integrated cable clamp (strain relief) and optional conduit knockout
- Selectable 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation
- Five year manufacturer's warranty
- C10 Specification Sheet
- Convention centers, exhibit halls
- Corporate training rooms, ballrooms
- Athletic venues, sports facilities, health clubs
- Houses of worship
- Malls, airports
Further pattern improvement is achieved by precisely mounting the low frequency driver (and its concentric HF driver) centered in the baffle, as contrasted to the offset designs used by others.
The D SERIES offers powerful magnetic structures and efficient coils to ensure high output, which results in more headroom per power amplifier. Each D SERIES ceiling model includes everything needed for standard installations, and has a built-in autoformer allowing it to be used in 8-ohm or 70V/100V applications. The D SERIES ceiling loudspeakers are ETL listed and all models have been tested by ETL to comply with UL1480, UL2043 and CSA60065.
AMPLIFIED LOUDSPEAKER CONTROLLERS
The Community ALC404D is recommended for this product. Higher power ALC models may be used safely as well.