Complete Weatherproof Stadium PA Sound System
Special order. Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Please note: Special order items don't qualify for free shipping. They are non-returnable but may be exchanged for the same item if there is a manufacturer's defect. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding special orders.
This complete Technomad IPA2 audio system includes everything you need to cover 1000+ listeners. The installation is easy – all you have to do is plug in the mixer and amplifier, attach the speaker cables, and turn on! You can easily connect an iPod/MP3 player, CD player or tape deck to the system if desired. The loudspeakers are fully weatherproof.
Installation is easy – all you have to do is plug in the mixer and amplifier, attach the speaker cables, and turn on! You can easily connect an iPod/MP3 player, CD player or tape deck to the system if desired. There are multiple rear mixer inputs, and a 1/8″ stereo input is provided on the front of the mixer so you can directly attach your music playback device with a standard 1/8″ cable. A handheld microphone is included. The loudspeakers can be bolted to the outside of a press box or other location as needed. Loudspeakers are fully weatherproof, IP56-rated.
Technomad IPA2 Includes:
- 2 x Noho C Install Loudspeaker
- 2 x 50' 12-Gauge Outdoor Speaker Cable
- 1 x Technomad C100 Amplifier (2 x 275W)
- 1 x 4U Storage Case for Mixer and Amp
- 2 x Wallmount Adapter
- 1 x Technomad M1 Mixer with 2 Mic & 3 CD Inputs
- 1 x Switched Dynamic Microphone and Cable
- All patch cords, assembly and testing
- Matte finish
- Features a thick molded shell
- A mildly trapezoidal cabinet offers two-axis flypoints and yoke mount points
- A single stand mount socket on the bottom and rear inserts for a wall or pole mount
- Three-layer WeatherTech™ grill protects the also weatherproof driver
- 120º x 120º dispersion, high efficiency, and excellent power handling
- Size: 20.8″ x 15.5″ x10.1″
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Freq. Response: 55 Hz – 18 KHz (+/- 2 dB)
- Amp can drive up to 6 Noho loudspeakers
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
- Contact us for warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What kind of power does the system require?
A. All Technomad Turnkey PA systems operate off of standard 110/120V AC power. A 10A circuit provides ample current.
Q. Can I hook my own music player into the system?
A. YES. Technomad systems are “open”- we provide mixers with standard XLR, 1/4″, and RCA connectors, allowing you to plug virtually any audio playback device (cd player, tape deck, iPod™, MP3 player, computer) into the PA system. An additional 1/8″ stereo input is provided on the front of the mixer so you can directly attach your music playback device with a standard 1/8″ stereo cable.
Q. How many people (How large of an area) does this system cover?
A. The iPA2 or mPA2 (medium install or medium mobile systems) will cover and ENTIRE football field – home side, field, and away side – @ 1000+ people.
Q. Are the speakers truly weatherproof? Can I leave them outside all year?
A. The loudspeakers included with Technomad Turnkey PA Systems are completely weatherproof. They are IP56 compliant. They are impervious to rain, snow, sleet, salt fog, UV radiation, insect attack, rough handling, and more. They are Military-Grade and are constructed from thick, one-piece polyethylene. No other commercial loudspeaker comes close to the physical and electrical reliability of Technomad. You can install your Technomad loudspeakers outdoors, permanently, year-round. The “control rack” – amplifier / mixer racks – can get wet when their lids are attached, but should be protected from moisture when in-use.