Open Box - Colorstrip Chauvet Special Effects Lighting
Open Box Sale Item with Limited Quantity Available - No returns. The manufacturer's warranty is upheld (warranty period varies by manufacturer). Email or call us with your questions.
The COLORstrip™ is an LED-fitted strip unit that can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller. This LED strip light features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing, and color fade patterns.
Jacking the COLORstrip™ into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. At 38 inches long, 2.5 inches wide (96.5cm x 6.4cm), and weighing less than 5 pounds (2.05kgs), it is ideal for creating "runway" effects without cluttering up the catwalk.
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
The COLORstrip LED light is a full-size, linear wash light for use in up-lighting applications or for great eye-candy effects. The best part is that these LED strip light units can be chained together to light up an entire Group Exercise studio. Control your lights from a central location. Allow for easy control to your workout rooms; so that the aerobics or cycling instructor can change the color of the ambient lighting right from the stage.
• Full-size, linear wash light for use in uplighting applications or for great eye-candy effects
• Create additional effects by linking multiple strips together to make runway chases
• Linkable with other COLORstrip™, COLORstrip™ Mini, Freedom™ Strip Mini and Freedom™ PAR for large coordinated light shows
• Compatible for use with the Satellite™ battery-operated system
• Fits in the CHS-60 VIP Travel Bag which makes transportation a breeze
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• Works with the CBB-6 to attach multiple units together
• DMX channels: 4
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 384 (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) LEDs
• Beam angle: 53° x 27°
• Field angle: 68° x 46°
• Illuminance: 618 @ 2 m
• Power linking: 15 units @ 120 V / 28 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 72 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 73 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
• Size: 38 x 2.5 x 6 in (965 x 64 x 152 mm)
• Optional controllers: COLORstrip™ Foot Controller (LED-FS1) or the IRC-6 Controller
• Approvals: CE, ETL