Chauvet Pro ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP
Chauvet Pro's ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP is IP65 outdoor-rated and hosts the processing and power supply for the ÉPIX IP and Tour system. With a maximum capacity of 2000 LEDs, ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP supports Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN, giving you a variety of control options. Ideal for: fitness centers, cycle studios. festivals, concert touring and commercial installations.
- the integrated web server allows you to remotely diagnose, troubleshoot, and change settings
- uses the new 7 and 8 channel operating modes
- quickly and easily configure and program shows in minutes
- minimal time/effort to create stunning looks
- ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord
Product details :
- The processing and power center of the ÉPIX Tour system will drive any combination of ÉPIX Tour products, up to 2000 LEDs.
- Versatile control options include Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring/rental/installation markets.
- Quickly and easily configure the ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP using the built-in OLED display and touchscreen menu.
- Easily detect and automatically configure your devices using the auto-address function, regardless of fixture order or type (Bar/Strip/Strip IP).
- Supports up to 20 ÉPIX Strip IP, 36 ÉPIX Strip Tours or 12 ÉPIX Bar Tours.
- Easily daisy chain fixtures directly from the 2 outputs of the Drive 2000 IP.
- Advanced power management design allows you to position the Drive 2000 IP up to 150 ft away from your last fixture (using unshielded cable).
- Works with Arkaos Media Master Express and the Kling-net control protocol for a plug-n-play system that requires almost no training to operate.