Camera and USB Mixer Kit for Virtual Live Streaming
InfoCompatible with Mac or PC computers
This solution works well in hybrid applications, where the class in a group fitness room needs to be broadcast to a virtual platform.
- Just add any wireless mic system and any speakers for a complete kit
- Easily integrate this package into your existing microphone and sound system at your fitness center
- The audio kit allows for separate volume control of virtual and in-room volume
- 1080P 60FPS AIDA HD100A small-format broadcast camera
- (2) Open USB ports required on your computer
- Easy setup guide included with the system
Virtual instruction ready sound and camera package. This package features the compact C2S-2 USB Mixer capable of combining your voice and music together, while simultaneously sending the audio to the speaker in the room and your virtual streaming class.
This kit includes:
- One AIDA Imaging HD-100 Full HD HDMI Camera with TRS Stereo Audio Input
- One 4-Channel USB Compact Mixer
- One 10 FT HDMI Cable
- One Video Capture Card
- One Camera Adapter for Floor Stand or Desktop Tri Pod Stand
- One Grip-On Universal Device Holder with U Mount Mounting Post
- One Floor Tripod Base Mic or Smart Device Stand
- One 1/4" Mono (Male) to 1/8" Stereo (Male) 6' Cable
- One Single 3.5 mm TRS to Dual 1/4 in TS, 3 ft
- One Y Cable, Single 1/4 in. TS to Dual RCA Male
- One USB Type A Male to Female 15'
AIDA Imaging HD-100 Full HD HDMI Camera with TRS Stereo Audio Input - Professional Broadcast POV Camera – Cost-Effective Entry Level Solution
The HD-100 is a cost-friendly Full-HD Broadcast Camera designed for any level of production. Packed with a 1/2.5″ progressive CMOS image sensor and interchangeable lens, the HD-100 provides clear, crisp HD video suitable for any existing workflow. The HD-100 offers versatile Full-HD resolutions including drop-frames, adjustable video settings, and a small rugged form factor, making it perfect anywhere you need it to be.
- Full HD Progressive Scan sensor captures the sharp and vivid colors under different light conditions.
- An advanced digital image processor provides vivid and detailed images by utilizing WDR, White Balance, and Noise Reduction.
- Motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter leads to effective noise reduction for motion video without blur.
- HDMI seamless video performance.
- Black Level Set-up provides a better color transition from digital to analog.
- Auto White Balance and shutter speed provide optimized performance in a variety of situations.
- Interchangeable lens design makes it compatible with auto-iris CS and C mount lenses.
- Built-in OSD controls for customizable image settings.
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design.