Behringer UMC202HD Audio Interface - Connect to a Laptop / Computer
Product InfoAlready have a mixer? The UMC202HD is a great way to get the sound from your mixer into a computer, smartphone*, or tablet* for virtual fitness class recording or streaming.
(*Note the unit comes with a standard USB cable. You'll need an adapter to go into smartphones or tablets.)
Behringer's Audiophile 2x2, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifiers allows you to connect your wireless mic receiver and music playback device directly to your computer via USB - to stream / record your virtual fitness classes. Adjustable headphone output can be used as a monitor send to your in-room playback system.
Everything You Need to Sound Amazing
The U-PHORIA UMC202HD is a powerful 2 input, 2 output USB interface featuring genuine Midas-designed mic preamps with exceptional 24-Bit/192 kHz high-resolution converters, designed to help your virtual classes sound their absolute best.
- 2x2 USB 2.0 audio interface for streaming /recording wireless microphone systems and music playback devices through a computer
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while streaming / recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This USB 2.0 interface will have you streaming your fitness classes quickly with connectivity and sepfor a wireless mic system's receiver and a music playback device. Studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. U-PHORIA UMC202HD will help you shine as you virtually stream your classes.
Virtual Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to stream virtual fitness classes using your Mac or Windows computer, connect your wireless mic system's receiver and a music playback device to the UMC202HD’s 2 combination XLR/TRS inputs. Connect to a laptop via USB, then use the unit's gain adjustments to set your stream's voice over music balance. In room monitoring of what your class is heaing is accomplished by using the adjustable headphone output as a monitor send to in-room speakers.
On the rear panel of the UMC202HD, you’ll find the USB 2.0 port for simple and easy connection to your computer.