Audio-Technica UHF Base System with Pro-8 Headset
200-channel UHF Body Pack System with Pro-8 Headset. Audio-Technica’s third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We’ve simplified the selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
- Suggested Use 7 classes per week/1 class per day
The versatile ATW-T310b UniPak® body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter’s control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A new locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring rugged metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341b handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite® AE4100 cardioid dynamic element, and the ATW-T371b handheld transmitter features the studio-quality Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element.
Audio-Technica 3000 Series Features
* 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
* True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
* Interference-resistant UHF band operation
* Advanced digital ToneLock squelch
* Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
* Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
* Ground-lift switch
* Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
* Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19-inch rack space
* Warranty: 2 years