Audio-Technica UHF Base System w/ 2 Aeromic or Cyclemic Headset and Additional Transmitter
200-channel UHF Body Pack System with the 2 of the Ultimate Headsets. Audio-Technica’s third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We’ve simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages.
Recommended for 40 or more classes per week. 2 headsets and 2 transmitters for Heavy-Use applications, ideally alternated daily or when scheduling more than 2 back-to-back classes.
Although there are two headsets, they cannot be used at the same time. In order to use two wireless microphones at the same time, you must have two different receivers on two different frequencies. This system is a bundle that uses two headsets to reduce wear and tear on each headset. "Team-teaching" or using both headsets simultaneously is not possible with this bundle.
200 channel UHF Body Pack System Audio-Technica 3000 Series Features:
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Advanced digital ToneLock squelch
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19-inch rack space
- With the choice of Aeromic or Cyclemic Headset
- Warranty: 2 years