Audio-Technica 2000 Series UHF with E-mic Headset
Audio-Technica 2000 Series UHF Mic System w/ E-mic Fitness Headset. Audio-Technica’s second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible—for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power. This version includes our #1 seller, the E-mic headset. The perfect combination of value and durability. This mic system with sweat-resistance up to twenty fitness classes per week and the flexibility to avoid frequency interference in almost any area of the United States.
Audio-Technica's 10-channel selectable UHF wireless microphone system combined with Fitness Audio's E-mic aerobics instructor's headset. A perfect combination of value and durability gives you a mic system with sweat-resistance up to twenty fitness classes per week and the flexibility to avoid frequency interference in almost any area of the United States.
* As always, please call one of our sales staff or fitness sound specialists with any questions on frequency availability in your area.
- View: Installation and Operation Manual
- Up to twenty fitness classes per week
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Warranty: 2 Years