Audio-Technica 2000 Series UHF with Aeromic or Cyclemic Headset
Audio-Technica 2000 Series UHF Mic System w/ Aeromic. Audio-Technica’s second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power. This bundle includes your choice of the Aeromic or Cyclemic headsets.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible, for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Warranty and use info
More InfoAudio-Technica 2000 Series UHF Mic System with Aeromic fitness headset. This is Audio-Technica’s second-generation 2000 Series with 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
Frequency selectable (i.e. you can easily change the channel or frequency) wireless microphone system from Audio-Technica, with the top-of-the-line Aeromic headset. Aeromic is the world leader in headset microphones for group fitness, aerobics and indoor cycling. The Aeromic is the only mic designed just for the group fitness instructor. You deserve the best.
- View: 2000 Series Pro UHF Wireless Installation and Operation Manual
- View: Aeromic Fitness Headset Microphone User Guide
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Warranty: 2 Years