Alto TS215 Powered Speaker
Limited quantity available - 1 speaker left in stock
The TS 215 is an 1100-Watt 15-inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker with higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options. Top features include easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
- amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will
- these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers
- cleaner, quieter and more reliable speaker
- no-compromise acoustic performance
- Warranty: 1 Year
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison. Now, with the TS2’s, we’ve significantly eclipsed that level of achievement.
Higher Power Capability
The range is comprised of four models, the TS208, TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all four are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS208 and TS210 have two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The TS212 and TS215 have M10 rigging/suspension points and the TS208 and TS210 have M6 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Cutting Edge Design
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
- Output Power - 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency - 15-inch (382 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency - 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover - 2kHz
- Maximum SPL - 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 50 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 43 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage - 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors - (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs, (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet - Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls - Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power - AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.6" x 14.1" x 25.7" / 396 x 357 x 652 mm
- Weight: 32.7 lbs. / 14.9 kg