AKG C544L Headset Microphone
The AKG Headset Microphone C 544 L is a head-worn miniature condenser microphone with a convenient behind-the-neck headband. The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern and therefore “prefers” sounds arriving from the front (from the user’s mouth). A great addition to Sports / Fitness audio applications. This headset is only compatible with AKG brand transmitter packs that use a TA3 3-pin connector plug.
The C 544 L is a head-worn miniature condenser microphone with a convenient behind-the-neck headband. The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern and therefore “prefers” sounds arriving from the front (from the user’s mouth).
The microphone body containing the condenser transducer is shock mounted on the microphone arm in order to suppress cable and mechanical noise. The microphone arm will place the microphone in front of the corner of your mouth to minimize pop noise and protect the microphone from contamination. The supplied windscreen makes the microphone even less susceptible to wind and pop noise.
A special moisture shield on the microphone capsule makes it difficult for moisture and makeup to penetrate into the microphone. This barrier prevents the microphone sound entries from being clogged by sweat or makeup which would make the sound dull and reduce the sensitivity of the microphone. Therefore, never remove the moisture shield from the microphone.
- 1 x C544 L Head-Worn Microphone
- 1 x W444 Windscreen
- 1 x Dropring
- Warranty: 2 Tears
- General Specifications Type: Pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 80 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (U=9V, R=10kOhm)
- Impedance @ 1kHz2000 Ohms
- Max SPL for 1% THD120dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4)30dBA
- Signal to Noise Ratio (@94dB SPL)63dBA
- Recommended Serial Resistor10kOhm (2kOhm - 10kOhm)
- Dimensions145 x 110 x 70 mm / 5.7 x 4.3 x 2.8 in.
- Net Weight: 30g (1.1 oz.)
- Finish: matte black
- Audio Output Type: Mini XLR
- Gender: Female
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Cable Length: 1.5m (5 ft.)