Mini to RCA 6 Foot AUX Cord Cable
1/8" TRS to RCA AUX Cord Cable connector for connecting portable audio devices to speakers and mixers. 6 foot cable for connecting your portable audio player (mp3 devices, phones, etc. ) to FlexMix, Aeromix, or any mixer using 1/8" output jack to an RCA stereo input.
Please call AV Now if you have any questions. 800-491-6874
Mini to RCA AUX Cable for connecting your iPod (or iPhone or anything with a headphone jack) to an RCA stereo input. Please contact AV Now if you have a question. This item is included at no cost with our Z-Kick speakers.
- Mini to RCA AUX Cable
- 1/8" TRS to RCA connector for connecting portable audio devices to speakers and mixers
- 6 foot cable
- Connect your portable audio player
An auxiliary port (AUX Cord) is the name for a standard communication port. AUX is an asynchronous serial port with an interface that allows the auxiliary input of audio signals for the following devices.
- Cell phones
- MP3 players
- Portable music players
- Amplifiers Speakers
- Computers PC and MAC
The AUX cord is an interface that permits a PC or other device (mentioned above) to transmit or receive data one bit at a time. The AUX port is typically used for audio equipment that receives peripheral sound sources, such as digital music players or audio speakers. An aux port is also known as an auxiliary jack, aux cord, auxiliary cables, aux cable or auxiliary input.
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- Rolls RM69 Economical Mixer$149.99
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch$17.99
- Replacement Transmitter For Fit1010 or Fit800 (AS-TVMBP)Special Price $159.99 Regular Price $175.00
- Samson Airline 77 or Fitness Audio Mini-TX Transmitter Yoga WrapSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Custom Configurable 2 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $1,951.90
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch (5 Pack)Special Price $79.99 Regular Price $89.95
- Economy Group Ex Fitness Sound System 400
To $2,102.63 Regular Price $2,394.80
- Swarm 5 FX LED Effect Light$219.99