Mini to Quarter Inch TS 6 Foot AUX Cord Cable
1/8" TS to 1/4" connector for connecting portable audio devices to portable sound systems. 6 foot cable for connecting your portable audio player (mp3 devices, phones, etc. ) to Fit 500, Z-Kick PLUS, or any portable system that only has a TS mono input. Please call AV Now if you have any questions. 800-491-6874
Aux cord/cable for connecting your iPod (or iPhone or anything with a headphone jack) to the MONO 1/4" (TS) input on the rear panel of the Fit 500 or the Z-Kick PLUS series of speakers. This item is included at no cost with the Z-Kick PLUS 12, Z-Kick PLUS 15, and the Fit 500.
Please contact AV Now if you have a question.
- Mini to Quarter Inch TS Cable
- 6 foot cable
- Connect your portable audio player
An auxiliary port (AUX Cord) is the name for a standard communication port. AUX is an asynchronous serial port with an interface that allows the auxiliary input of audio signals for the following devices.
- Cell phones
- MP3 players
- Portable music players
- Amplifiers Speakers
- Computers PC and MAC
The AUX cord is an interface that permits a PC or other device (mentioned above) to transmit or receive data one bit at a time. The AUX port is typically used for audio equipment that receives peripheral sound sources, such as digital music players or audio speakers. An aux port is also known as an auxiliary jack, aux cord, auxiliary cables, aux cable or auxiliary input.
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- Fit 500 Focus Pro Portable PA with E-mic Headset
As low as $864.00
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch$17.99
- Economy Group Ex Fitness Sound System 400
To $1,953.37 Regular Price $2,364.80
- Samson Airline 77 or Fitness Audio Mini-TX Transmitter Yoga WrapSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Swarm 5 FX LED Effect Light$219.99
- Audio-Technica System 9 with Aeromic Headset
As low as $566.65 Regular Price $573.94
- Custom Configurable 2 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $1,921.90