JBL Control 65 Pendant Speaker - Black - Set of 2
Compact Full-Range Pendant Speaker - Also available in White
Control 65P/T incorporates JBL’s exclusive RBI Radiation Boundary Integration technology to provide very consistent, wide coverage throughout the listening space.
The JBL Control 65 is our go-to pendant speaker for cardio floors, functional training, TRX and Crossfit studios. If you've got high ceilings or need total coverage of a large workout space without sacrificing sound quality, the Control 65 is a great choice. These can be used in 70-volt or standard mode. Send us your fitness facility blueprints today for a free custom sound system quote.
Must be ordered in pairs.
RBI Radiation Boundary Integrator Technology
120° conical coverage
5.25" (130 mm) low-frequency with silk-dome tweeter for high-fidelity sound quality
75 Watts, 8 ohms and 60W multi-tap transformer
Black (white available by special request)
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (±3 dB) 78 Hz – 18 kHz
- Power Capacity 75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise Power (with 300 Watts peaks)
- 150 Watts Continuous Program Power
- Nominal Sensitivity 86 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle 120° (+20°/-10°)
- Directivity (Q) 5.3
- Directivity Index (DI) 7.2 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL @ 1m 105 dB continuous pink noise, 111 dB peak
- Rated Impedance 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps 70V: 60W, 30W, 15W & 7.5W
- 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Transformer Insertion Loss 0.5 dB @ 7.5 W, 0.5 dB @ 15 W, 0.6 dB @ 30 W, 0.7 dB @ 60 W
- LF Driver 130 mm (5¼ in) polypropylene-coated paper with pure butyl rubber surround, 25 mm (1 in) copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil-former
- HF Driver 20 mm (¾ in) textile soft-dome, neodymium magnet assembly, ferro-fluid cooling, aluminum voice coil former
- Enclosure Material High impact polystyrene
- Grille Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Environmental Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 – splashproof rating.
- Termination Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screwdown terminals for bare wire. Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Suspension Two identical suspension systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cables have SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency Ratings Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Dimensions 234 mm (9.3 in) diameter x 259 mm (10.2 in) height to top of cabinet. 279 mm (11.0 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight (ea) 3.7 kg (8 lbs)
- Shipping Weight (pair) 8.7 kg (19 lbs)
- Included Accessories Two suspension cable systems (see “Suspension”, above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors
- Optional Accessories MTC-PC60 top panel / terminal cover
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- EASY BUY 2000 Group Ex Sound System$4,599.00
- Anchor Bigfoot Quad Line Array Portable Audio System
As low as $4,760.00
- Crown CDI 1000 Commercial Amplifier$1,063.65
- Sound Off™ Group Exercise System
- Crown CDI 2000 Commercial Amplifier$1,441.65