JBL Control 29AV-1 300 Watt Speaker w/ Built-In Wall Mount
JBL Control 29 - 300 Watts Built-In Wall Mount The Control® 29AV loudspeaker from JBL Professional fills a market need for a full range speaker, larger than other JBL Control Contractor speakers, yet more compact than the JBL Marquis Series speakers.
The Control® 29AV-1 Premium Indoor / Outdoor Monitor Speaker provides improved voicing for extremely flat, high fidelity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled defined coverage from a compact loudspeaker. The rotatable high-frequency horn allows use of the speaker in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
Consistent coverage ensures excellent sound character throughout the listening area. The two-way Control 29AV speaker has an 8" woofer with kevlar cone for weather resistance and a 1-inch exit compression driver mounted onto a rotatable high-frequency horn, which allows use of the speaker in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
Moderate magnetic shielding allows use of the speaker as close as 230 mm to video monitors. The top-quality line distribution transformer, designed for minimal insertion loss and reduced saturation, allows use of either 70V or 100V distributed speaker lines. In bypass position, the 8Ω impedance allows use of multiple speakers on a loudspeaker line.
The included InvisiBall mounting method is simple to install, aims easily and provides a high degree of theft deterrence. InvisiBall allows horizontal rotation of up to 41° off-axis and vertical rotation of up to 36° (horn end inward) or 23° (woofer end inward). Attachment points for the optional MTC-29UB U-bracket allows for compact installation. Weather resistance has been maximized. The woofer’s cone is made of kevlar, surround is pure butyl rubber, and the driver basket is rear loaded to minimize direct exposure. The compression driver’s diaphragm is pure titanium.
- 150W, 300 watts continuous program power capacity
- 110 x 85 degree coverage with rotatable horn
- 115W, 55W, 28W at 70V/100V (plus 14W taps at 70V only)
- 8 Ohm Bypass
- Outdoor-rated screw down input terminal strip (with MTC-PC2 sealed entrance cover)
- Available in black
- Dimensions (HxWxD): (20.3 in x 12.0 in x 11.0 in) 518 mm x 305 mm x 280 mm
- Speaker Mount Included
- Net Weight: 26.8 lb
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- EASY BUY 3000 Group Ex Sound System$4,249.00
- EV SX100 Black$549.00
- EASY BUY 2000 Group Ex Sound System$4,599.00
- Easy Buy Sound System For Cycling and GX Rooms - LargeSpecial Price $7,675.91 Regular Price $7,875.91
- Easy Buy Full Sound System For Cycling and Group Exercise RoomsSpecial Price $2,199.99 Regular Price $2,399.99
- Swarm 5 FX LED Effect Light$219.99
- AV Now SP-7 FitPouch$17.99
- Custom Configurable 2 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $1,901.90
- Audio-Technica System 9 with Aeromic Headset
As low as $566.65 Regular Price $573.94
- Economy Group Ex Fitness Sound System 400
From $1,425.71 Regular Price $1,623.82
To $1,714.57 Regular Price $2,344.80