Fitness Audio UHF Mini-TX E-mic System Bundle
AVAILABLE NOW! NO BELT PACK. FITNESS RATED DURABILITY. Two headset bundle set. Built for fitness (up to 20 classes per week) with a single SEALED on/off switch, coated circuit board, NO BELT-WORN TRANSMITTER. 8 channel selectable for those cities that have crowded airwaves or for facilities that want to have a single transmitter as a spare. The simplified, clean design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. The newest phase of fitness microphones has arrived.
Bundle system includes TWO E-mic Mini-Tx headset/transmitter combos.
NO BELT PACK. The E-Mic Mini-Tx is specifically designed and built for fitness use (up to 20 classes per week per headset). The weak spots in other headset transmitters mic systems have been corrected in the Mini-Tx design. It uses a single SEALED on/off switch, marine-grade coated circuit board, and O-ring seals for maximum sweat resistance. 8 channel selectable for those cities that have crowded airwaves or for facilities that want to have a single headset-transmitter as a spare for multiple systems.
*up to 40 classes per week when alternating headsets daily. Although there are two headsets, they cannot be used at the same time. In order to use two wireless microphones at the same time, you must have two different receivers on two different frequencies. This system is a bundle that uses two headsets to reduce wear and tear on each headset. "Team-teaching" or using both headsets simultaneously is not possible with this bundle.
The simplified, clean Mini-Tx design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. Over three years in development, Fitness Audio got this NO BODY-PACK system right. Check out the features of this next-generation cableless mic system below:
- 8-channel frequency-agile UHF system
- Coated circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Sealed single push button ‘ON/OFF’ switch on the transmitter
- Single AAA battery transmitter operation
- Tone coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions, ‘on/off’ pop noise, and the need for a mute switch on the transmitter.
- Receiver Scan adjustment for available frequencies
- 8 Frequency groups to choose from - all FCC Compliant
- Does not come with rackmount kit, the optional rackmount kit can be found here: Fitness Audio Rackmount Kit
|Warranty||1 Year (20 classes per week per headset)|