Electro Voice ZXA1 Speaker
ZXA1 Powered Speakers from Electro-Voice Built-in 800W (RMS) Amplifier. Self-powered version of the best-selling ZA1 loudspeaker, featuring an EV8L 8" low-frequency transducer, built-in pole mount, as well as both microphone and line-level inputs. Under 20 lbs!
Electro-Voice engineers have raised the bar for portable sound once again, adding to the award-winning ZX loudspeaker family with the new ZXA1 – the self-powered version of the best-selling ZX1 compact two-way loudspeaker. ZXA1 is powered by an 800 watt amplifier module derived from EV’s world-tour-class Tour Grade series – amplifiers with audio quality and reliability proven at the very highest levels.
- Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
- Biamplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8” high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1” exit true compression driver
- 90° x 50° coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 123 dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- Built-in pole mount
- Lightweight (< 20 lbs) with integral handle for easy carrying