Electro-Voice EKX-15 Passive Loudspeaker
When you need powerful, professional sound, accept no substitutes. The EKX series of passive loudspeakers from Electro-Voice feature Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award‑winning industrial design — incorporating robust wood enclosures, premium‑quality hardware, and durable EVCoat finish — ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Lightweight, compact 15‑mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full‑range models), aluminum pole‑mounts, and all‑metal handles.
- EKX-15: 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
Power handling: 400W RMS, 800W Program, 1,600W Peak
Size: 27" x 17" x 17"
Weight: 52 lbs.