E-mic Headset and UHF Transmitter for Fitness Audio Wireless System
As low as $359.98
Get special bundle pricing on this combination of the most sweat-resistant UHF transmitter built for aerobics, coupled with our best-selling fitness-rated headset microphone headset. Rated at 20 classes per week, the E-mic headset has stainless steel cabling and a custom reinforced connection plug. This package includes a bodypack transmitter for Fitness Audio's U-Series of wireless mic systems.
Special bundle purchase! One E-mic Fitness Headset and one replacement or additional transmitter for your Fitness Audio U-Series wireless mic system.
About the Fitness Audio UHF Transmitter:
Fitness Audio UHF Series - the best built fitness wireless microphone system hands down! The simplified clean design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. Transmitter circuit boards are coated with a marine grade sealer for additional sweat protection as well as the elimination of an external transmitter antenna (both Fitness Audio exclusives). 16 Channel UHF for those crowded RF markets where VHF is less reliable as well as the ability to offer one extra transmitter as a club back-up that will work with any of the Fitness Audio UHF Series systems in the facility. This system has been sold world wide to many happy facility directors.
- 16 channel frequency agile UHF system
- No external antenna on the transmitter pack
- Coated circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Single ‘ON/OFF’ switch on the transmitter
- Rugged T4 connector on the transmitter pack - single action keyway with locking button Easy in, easy out - no twisting to release the headset. This has proven to be the best connector for fitness
- Maintains contact even under lateral torquing from floor exercise routines
- Tone coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions and ‘on/off’ pop noise
About the E-mic headset:
The E-Mic is built to the specifications set forth by Aerobic Microphones Australia for light to medium fitness use (up to 20 classes per week). The manufacturer makes a standard version for other brands, but the E-Mic has many differences that make it more fitness worthy.
- Water Immersion Screens - Better Capsule Protection
- Shorter Boom Arm - Better Fit for smaller heads
- Boom Arm Position Piece - Strengthens the Boom Joint to avoid the "droops"
- Epoxied Boom Arm - Strengthens and Sweat Protects Boom Joint
- Epoxied Spot Fills - For Extra Sweat Protection throughout the mic
- Extra Cable Strain Relief on Headband
- Steel Cable - Better Sweat Performance
- Comes in Black, Red, Yellow and Blue