Shipping & Returns
- Shipping & Returns
- Privacy & Security
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Same Day Shipping
Most of our items ship the same day if ordered before 2PM Pacific Time. Expedited shipping is available. If you need something next day or urgently, please feel free to contact us about its ship date and ETA. Click here for a handy map of shipping times for UPS Ground orders. Please read the following before selecting the shipping method for your order and please call 800-491-6874 if you have any special needs or questions.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- We ship via UPS and USPS
- Service descriptions are listed as business days. Non-business days are not counted in delivery times.
- Orders in stock are typically shipped in 1-3 business days but most ship within 1 day.
- There are no shipping pickups on weekends or holidays. If an order is placed over a weekend or on a holiday, it cannot be processed until the next business day.
- Web order deliveries will be made on business days ONLY. If you have special delivery needs please call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- UPS does offer Saturday delivery for certain expedited methods shipped on Thursday or Friday upon request.
- Items out of stock when you order will be shipped once they are available and will ship via the method you have selected.
- When ordering and choosing a shipping method please note whether the item is in stock or on backorder.
- Shipping descriptions like "Next Day", "2-Day", etc. are used to denote service levels and do not guarantee when you will receive your order. They represent time in transit after an item has been shipped.
- The delivery times are based upon item availability and shipping to urban areas within the continental US (48 states). Delivery to rural areas, Alaska and Hawaii may take longer.
- UPS orders cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
- International Orders: We do not ship web orders to addresses outside the U.S. (except APO/FPO military addresses). Please request a quote or call for details at 800-491-6874.
Free and fast shipping on orders
- Free shipping offer can expire without notice
- Free UPS/USPS ground shipping to continental (lower 48 states only) with US zip codes for orders
- Certain items such as special order or overweight pieces do not qualify for the free shipping offer
- You can reach us at 800-491-6874. We're available Monday through Friday, 7:40 AM to 4PM Pacific Time. Contact Form
- AV Now charges sales tax for the following states: California, Colorado and New York.
- If you need to return an item:
- Every product we sell (except special orders, batteries, headworn mics, headphones, sports pouches & windscreens) comes with our 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase:
- All returns must have a return authorization number or will not be processed. Contact us first! You can either call us at 800-491-6874, LiveChat, or send an email using this form.
- We'll give you a return authorization number, which is necessary for all returns and exchanges.
- Return product in unused new condition, in all original packaging including all warranty cards and manuals within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (less shipping and handling).
- Headsets, headphones, windscreens and sports pouches must be returned within 7 days of delivery new and unused, in all original packaging. No exceptions.
- A minimum 25% restocking fee will be charged for incomplete, scratched, or damaged products and/or packaging.
- If you need to send an item in for repair:
- Again, you should definitely contact us first. We are an authorized repair center for Fitness Audio brand products, which include E-mic, Aeromic, Fitness Audio VHF and UHF wireless products, and the Baquapack submersible mic system.
- You'll need a copy of our Service Authorization Form.
- You'll also need a return authorization (RA) number, which we can give you over the phone or via email. We recommend calling 800-491-6874 during business hours (8am to 4pm Pacific Time) to get a Return Authorization Number.
- If it's outside of business hours, and you'd like to request an RMA number, here's the place.
- If you need service on an item that our repair department doesn't handle, we'll be glad to get you the contact info you need.
Privacy and Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
- Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails.
- If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
- If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
- Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include AV Now Fitness Sound, Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.