Crown XTI 2002 Amplifier
475 W per channel @ 8ohms High performance, supremely customizable, extremely efficient amplifier. For fitness facilities who need major power! Large Group Exercise studios running high-wattage speakers need an amplifier than can provide the thump they're looking for. Control overall volume with the built-in limiter and electronically lock out the controls of the front panel so that everything stays exactly the way you want it.
Great all around amplifier for Gyms, Fitness Centers and Sports Facilities who need major power.
Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications Reliable design incorporates many popular features.
There's no debate – when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager™ and System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
Level: Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel.
Power Switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier.
Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout.
LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status.
Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Crossover Filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 ms of total delay.
SubHarmonic Synth: Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and “synthesizes” a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect.
Peakx™ Plus Limiter: User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.Presets: 30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
|Free Shipping at $50||Yes|