Crown XLI2500 Power Amplifier
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user-selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- 500W per channel at 8 Ohms
- 750W per channel at 4 Ohms
|Free Shipping at $49||Yes|
- Custom Configurable 4 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $2,718.77 Regular Price $2,725.85
- Custom Configurable 2 Speaker System for Group-EX/Gym, Spin/Cycle Rooms
As low as $1,951.90
- Crown XTI 4002 AmplifierSpecial Price $979.00 Regular Price $999.00