Fit 800-AQUA Portable Pool Sound System with Splash-Proof Microphone
- AV Now Exclusive! Splashproof battery powered microphone system with battery powered speaker.
- Portable speaker With Bluetooth receiver, Aux in, and "Cableless" wireless mic system.
- Plug the battery powered mic receiver into the rear of the speaker and you're good to go!
- Microphone (headset) can be used in the pool if the instructor or user keeps their head above the water.
- Replacement headset microphone with transmitter
- Charger with cable
- 4 windscreens (2 black, 2 beige)
Mic System Specs:
An AV Now Exclusive bundle - ditch the power cord with your receiver. This kit is 100% battery powered, plug it into any active speaker and be good to go!
This bundle features the Samson CR88V Concert 88 and Airline 88 Micro Receiver, and Airline 88 headset/transmitter.
A portable, battery-powered receiver for your Samson Concert 88 or Airline 88 transmitter.
The CR88V easily allows you to go totally cable-free with its included lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Add this to a battery-powered speaker, and you're ready to go anywhere. You can also attach the receiver to your camera for great sounding video shoots.
- Compatible with HD camcorders and DSLR cameras
- Offers 12 hours of battery life using single removable lithium-ion battery
- Battery level indicator
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- 1/8" output with level control
- Independent 1/8" headphone monitor output with level control
- Tone key technology prevents interference
- Removable shoe mount adapter attaches the receiver to the camera
- Belt clip for strap mounting
Samson's AirLine 88 Headset
The ultimate wireless solution for fitness instructors, active performers, and energetic presenters. Featuring the water-resistant AH8 Headset Transmitter, which is integrated into the headset frame, the AirLine 88 system offers complete wireless freedom with no need for beltpacks and attachment cables. AirLine 88 Headset takes the worry out of wireless.
The lightweight AH8 Headset-Transmitter's active design fits comfortably and securely to provide a full range of movement, even in Yoga, Pilates, and ZumbaÂ® applications. The AH8 features a moisture-resistant coating and a marine-grade stainless steel microphone boom to protect its components from perspiration. The stainless steel boom enables custom placement of the headset's custom AE50X subminiature microphone capsule, which features a unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern to prevent feedback and other unwanted noise. In addition, the AH8's rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to eight hours of operation.
- Double ear headset transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- Moisture resistant coating design is perfect for high-energy classes
- Stainless steel microphone boom
- AE50X micro-miniature microphone element with unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern
- Onboard Level and Mute control
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery offers up to 6 hours of operation
- 300' operating range
D Band: 542 - 566 MHz
The Galaxy Audio Traveler (TV8) is an AC/battery operated portable PA system. This compact system features an 8" woofer, 1" horn, 80-watt amplifier, and can be configured in a variety of ways to meet your specific needs. This self-powered portable PA system, has a coverage capacity of up to 600 people.
Features of the standard TV8 Traveler portable speaker include:
- 4 Inputs XLR/1/4" combo
- 1/4" Mic/Line
- RCA Line
- and 1/8" Aux, each with their own volume control)
- Built-in Bluetooth®
- 2 Band EQ, and a Master Volume
- Audio Outputs include a dual RCA Line Out and a 1/8" Aux Output
- Speaker stand NOT included
- 96 Selectable Channels
- Channel Selector
- LCD Display
- Dynamic Capsule
- 3-Bar Battery Condition indicator
- Hi/Low Volume + Mute Switch
- Functions from 2 AA Batteries (About 14 hours) (Batteries not included)
- DC Charging Input
- 8.3 oz. (280g)
Video: Galaxy Audio TV8 Portable PA
The Universal Power Supply/Battery Charger allows the Traveler to be used anywhere in the world. The TV8 features a voice priority button, which automatically reduces the volume of the media player, Bluetooth® and line level input when receiving a transmission from a wireless or wired handheld microphone (either plugged into the unit or an installed wireless system). This allows for announcements to be made without being overpowered by a music program playing through the media devices. The voice priority can be turned on or off. The Traveler will operate for an unlimited time on AC power and for about 7.5-16 hours on just battery power (depending on program).
A full recharge of the batteries takes about 6-8 hours. The Traveler may be operated while recharging the batteries without affecting the charge time. If a power failure occurs when operating on AC, the Traveler will seamlessly switch over to battery power. The Traveler has a unique plug in modular design, which allows optional Function Modules to be easily added or removed.
Optional Modules include Wireless Mic Receivers (with Handheld, Headset, Pendant & Lapel options), a media player (CD/SD/MP3 or CD/DVD/SD/MP3 options), and an Audio Link Module, which wirelessly transmits the entire audio mix from one Traveler to any number of satellite Travelers. Since all the Modules are internally wired, no external patching is necessary.
Designed smaller and lighter than the TV10, the TV8, the durable ABS enclosure still includes a convenient carry handle, retractable handle, wheels for easy transportation, and a provision for standard pole mounting with locking mechanism. The Traveler is designed for people who need a portable, lightweight, all in one PA system that allows for a quick and uncomplicated setup.
TV8 Portable Speaker specifications:
- 80 Watts/120 Watts Peak
- 8" Woofer/1" Horn
- Built-in Battery and Charger
- 4 Wireless Microphones Optional
- 2 Mic Inputs 1/4" & XLR / 1/4" Combo
- RCA Line in w/ Volume Control
- RCA & 1/8" Outputs
- Master Volume Control
- Built-in Bluetooth®
- Optional Media Player
- Universal Power Supply
- Four-bar Battery Indicator
- Voice Priority
- Built-in Wheels and Handle
- Battery Life: Tested up to 16 hours
- Speaker Stand Mount
- 10.4" x 11.85" x 20.12" (264 x 301 x 511 mm)
- 35 lbs (16 kg) (batteries included)