Furman PL-PROC 20A Power Conditioner with Voltmeter
Furman PL-PROC 20A Power Conditioner with Voltmeter brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
When you’re out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you’re going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it’s toll – that’s why it’s smart to plug into Furman’s advanced Linear Filtering Technology. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you’re setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust
- Dimensions: 1.75” H x 19” W x 10.5” D
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.5 kg.)
- Surge Protection
- User manual Furman PL-PROC 20A
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Pull-out Lights
- Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack.
- Diagnostic Lights
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- USB Charger
- Front panel convenience charger allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- LED Voltmeter
- Segmented LED voltmeter monitors and displays incoming line voltage.
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Wall Wart Spacing
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
- 20 Amp Rating
- 20 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Nine Total Outlets
- Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector
- Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty