Special Projects EVO Heavy Use Wireless Mic System (Back Order Until 5/29)
New! Patented "True-Wireless" Design with two headsets The patented new fitness wireless system that beautifully integrates the transmitter to the headset, freeing you from the bodypack! Recharging, water-resistant, sixteen channels and a revolutionary new design that completely eliminates the bodypack transmitter! The Evo combines the small transmitter with the headset.
- NO WIRES-NO BODYPACK
- This system includes two headset/transmitter combos and one receiver.
- User manual Special Projects EVO User Guide
- Made in the U.S.
- FCC frequency 540-570 MHz
The fitness mic with a built-in transmitter that’s not afraid of a little water. The Evo’s revolutionary patented design combines the small transmitter with the headset. It completely eliminates the bodypack transmitter. With the press of a button, the Scan16 receiver will find a clear channel for you.
Then, set the Evo to match that channel and you are ready to go. The system will remember these settings even after you turn the components off. After use, simply connect the Evo to its charging cable and walk away – it will be charged and ready when you are. Up to 4 hours talk time, depending on use.
- No bodypack, no cables
- Water resistant microphone element and transmitter
- Built-in recharging system - no more batteries to replace
- Frequency agile - 16 FCC-safe UHF channels - Updated in 2018
- Noise-canceling microphone element
- Operates with the Scan16 receiver or with Special Projects Audio portables
- Warranty 1 Year
Although there are two headsets, they cannot be used at the same time. In order to use two wireless microphones at the same time, you must have two different receivers on two different frequencies. This system is a bundle that uses two headsets to reduce wear and tear on each headset. "Team-teaching" or using both headsets simultaneously is not possible with this bundle.