10 Space DWR-10-22 Metal Wall Rack without Door (Hinged)
Special order. Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Please note: Special order items don't qualify for free shipping. They are non-returnable but may be exchanged for the same item if there is a manufacturer's defect. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding special orders.
This 10 Space DWR-10-22 Metal Wall Rack without Door (Hinged) is great for audio & sound systems, video & security intercom & paging structured cabling and networking. This pivoting, sectional wall cabinet is ideal for systems in both secured and non-secured areas. Most versatile wall rack available!
- Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
- Rack Units: 10
- Mounting: Horizontal
- DWR-10-22 Spec Sheet
- Usable Depth: 20" x Usable Height: 17.5"
- Capacity Weight (US): 200lbs
- Depth (US): 22.3" x Height (US): 24.563" x Width (US): 23.4"
More InfoProduct details:
- Robust welded steel construction, with Seismic certification
- Patented Tool Free Quick-Mount™ system for center section mounting
- Center section swing is reversible and can be both key-locked and padlocked
- Center section is keyed differently from optional front door for security
- Designed for choice of active or passive cooling
- Standard front adjustable 10-32 threaded rackrail
Weight capacity shall be 200 lbs. Tool-Free Quick-Mount™ system enables one-person installation. Useable depth shall be 20” and shall extend into the back pan 3.5”. Center section and back pan shall be 16-gauge steel, phosphate pre-treated and finished in a black textured powder coat. Rackrail shall be constructed of 11-gauge steel with tapped 10-32 mounting holes in universal EIA spacing with black e-coat finish and marked rackspaces.
Rack shall be constructed to swing open for component cabling access, center section shall pivot for either left or right opening. Rack shall have a rear knockout panel with 1/2”, 3/4”, 1", 1-1/2”, 2” and 3” electrical knockouts installed in base, and a rear knockout panel with 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/2”, 2” and 3” electrical knockouts, four Decora® cutouts, and BNC knockouts for UHF/VHF antennas installed in top.